Protostar Rapid Results Coaching
Welcome People Managers
You are probably here having seen one of our Rapid Results Coaching Videos, either on our YouTube Channel or at one of our management development workshops. You might also be one of our many clients receiving executive coaching from one of our certified coaches.
On this page we aim to provide ongoing resources related to our series of videos and point you to our related services.
We will be posting new videos on a regular basis. They are all designed to give brief targeted support to busy people managers. They only take between one and two minutes to watch, so being too busy is no excuse.
Support For People Managers
These videos are used in our workshops designed to support people managers. While we typically design bespoke workshops for each client based on their needs and current issues, we commonly run them on topics such as:
- Talent management
- Providing constructive feedback
- Setting clear objectives
- Managing change
- Coaching skills for line managers
- Coaching skills for non managers
- Absence management
- Dealing with difficult people
- Disability issues
- Protecting data and reputations
- Bullying at work
- Grievance and disciplinary
- Managing poor performers
SMART Objectives Video - Suggested Answer
If you have watched our videos on SMART objectives you will have been presented with a very basic objective and asked to turn it in to a SMART objective.
Let us start with what is wrong with this objective.
- The word "improve" is too vague - virtually any action could be an improvement
- "Objective Setting skills" is also too vague as it covers a wide range of actions and behaviours.
- Is this objective to be completed by the start or the end of Quarter 1 next year?
If having watched our videos you feel that your managers could improve their skills, then contact us for a no obligation discussion.
Protostar Leadership Development Ltd
Belmont Business Park
Phone UK Office 0191 3855455
Phone Mexico Office 0052 55 8526 1377